Awesome Doctor Who themed wedding cakes.
dang this 1855 book on manners is harsh on the good ol’ American Way Of Sitting
How to be Awkward, brought to you by Pride and Prejudice (2005):
1. Accidentally let slip to the girl you like you can’t read.
2. Bow to a lady with a dirty hemline.
3. Be Mr. Collins.
4. Gawk at Jane.
5. Wave your glove around like a dag instead of proposing like a man.
6. Nearly get elbowed by Darcy.
7. Be Mr. Collins.
8. Try not to enjoy yourself staring at Pig’s testies.
9. Try to have eye sex with the man you rejected.
I needed to properly convey how I feel about this character. For some reason, I felt macros were appropriate. She gives me so many feels.
Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons